Virtual H8 Computer Enhanced Z80 Boards
The default H8 CPU is the I8080. The following propert may override that.
The value of this property should contain a list of featues, separated by
- This specifies the CPU card being used.
The value of the property should begin with "Z80" to specify
modern Z80 boards with additional features.
The following features may be specified:
- Norberto's Z80 board
- TL16C2550 DUART chip, with different interrupt behavior.
- GIDE piggy-back add-on.
The following devices are always present on Norberto's Z80 boards:
- Dual serial ports, "con" and "lp" or "aux".
Property "jp4" selects "aux" with value "1".
- RTC72421 real time clock.
- 64K RAM with ORG0 via extended port 0F2H (362Q).
- CPU Speed control via extended port 0F2H (362Q).